• Welcome to SAIL Community Supported PBX . Please login or sign up.

provisioning templates - Keyfile assignment

Started by efga, June 22, 2021, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

efga

Hi, In sark 5 one could assign/change the association of a keyfile to a provisioning template in the GUI by clicking on the keyfile entry in the table. This does seem to no longer work in sark 6.

Is this by design? Can we enable the edit option again?

sysadmin

Good question,  it was simply never exposed in 6, I'm not sure why but we can look at doing it for you in a near point release.

Thanks for your input.

sysadmin

September 09, 2021, 07:22:27 PM #3 Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 07:24:07 PM by sysadmin
The BLF template setting has been exposed in 6.2.0-18.   The 6.2 installation procedure has changed and I will post a write-up in the main wiki showing how to install it.

efga

Quote from: sysadmin on September 09, 2021, 07:22:27 PMThe BLF template setting has been exposed in 6.2.0-18.  The 6.2 installation procedure has changed and I will post a write-up in the main wiki showing how to install it.

Anything further on the availability of the 6.2.0-18 release and the write-up on the change in installation procedure? Thank you.

sysadmin

December 21, 2021, 09:53:16 AM #5 Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 09:55:10 AM by sysadmin
Yes, it is available now and the install instructions can be found here

http://sailpbx.com/mediawiki/index.php/SARK_V6.2.0_install

Before you do this install you should back up your existing config and download it to your desktop before you proceed.   Better yet, install it as a new side-by-side image and apply a backup from your existing system.

efga

Thanks! Just followed the instructions on ubuntu-20.04.3, but it complaints about unmet dependencies for sailhpe (>= 6.0.0-2). In addition the sounds package appears missing to at the moment from the repo.

sysadmin

Hi,

Would you mind running the install again please?   We'd missed all of the module combinations.  Apologies.  I thin it should work for you now.

efga

I can confirm, the install does now work.  :) Thanks

sysadmin