• Welcome to SAIL Community Supported PBX . Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 07:40:08 AM

News:

SMF updated to 2.0

V6

Started by drifting, February 14, 2019, 09:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drifting

First chance I have had to have a play with V6, think something went wrong with the DB I moved over, as I cannot edit any of the extensions or trunks! There are no edit buttons, or anyway I can see to edit either. Only way to get at the config of a phone is by discover.

Will try a clean install and see how that goes. Just in case.

P

sysadmin

I think  we covered this.

It is due to a bug in the local IP filtering.  Turn off HTTP filtering and you'll be fine.   It is fixed in -41 but it isn't on the repo yet although you can install it manually if you wish to play with filtering.   You can find it in the packages library here

http://www.sailpbx.com/sail/sail-6.0/debs/noarch/

compsos

April 07, 2019, 08:06:15 AM #2 Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:45:40 AM by compsos
We also have an issue. Again a clean install on a proxmox vm Debian 9.

Ignore Tried another client and was OK in fact great; The web page is showing the menu as text lines all over the screen. Any ideas? It was the same in firefox or IE.

Also added a timezone into the /etc/php/7.0/php.ini file. In ver5 the timers were erratic without that entry.

Anf the fail2ban definitions only has an "asterisk" entry so made a /opt/sark/etc/fail2ban/jail-stretch.local file with only a asterisk entry without the tcp and udp entries.

Looking forward to see the new screen when it displays OK

sysadmin

Did you clear down the browser history before you attempted to login?   Usually that is the issue after upgrade.  You can also try firing it up in an incognito window to see if that helps.   We do have issues with cached javascript hanging around after an upgrade.

Other than that we don't have issues with it on Proxmox, indeed that's where we do most of our development.  Which release of sail 6 did you install?

Yes, the PHP timers don't reliably follow the main system timers which can lead to issues.   In general we don't mess with php.ini during the install so if you need to set it then you should set it manually.

Fail2ban changed in 9.   To be honest we'd overlooked the merge of asterisk tcp/udp, although we were aware of it.   I'll get it fixed in source.  Thanks for pointing it out.