• Welcome to SAIL Community Supported PBX . Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 05:38:53 PM

News:

SMF updated to 2.0

Updating GUI

Started by rsmith, January 22, 2015, 10:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsmith

Hi

I have recently made some minor modification to the index page, header etc so that it is using divs and iframes rather than tables and framesets which make it a little easier to customise the layout in future. I have done this for my own purposes but as I have done the grunt work wondered if it was any use to you guys?

Thanks

Richard

sysadmin

Hi Richard

Yes, we are interested.

The framesets are ugly but they get the job done so we've never done much with them. 
You can send the work to me at jeff@aelintra.com and we will look at  taking into the base.

Many thanks

S

giovanni.v

Quote from: rsmith on January 22, 2015, 10:27:08 PM
I have recently made some minor modification to the index page, header etc so that it is using divs and iframes rather than tables and framesets which make it a little easier to customise the layout in future

I'd done  the same task but also no iframes and html5 compliant, this required some modification to existing classes and a little presudo-router script to load the proper view (loosely speaking). I'm going to publish it somewere as soon as possible but i'd like to polish some of the existing rendering logic that produced a lot of redundant code/markup, finally I'll want a single file to manage the layout.